Friday, July 28, 2017

How to DJ while in my Uber

This should be easy! :)  But if it's not feel free to ask me for help, or just give up and listen to my music LOL.

1.Turn on your bluetooth discovery in your phone settings,
2. Select C26S from the list that should pop up - it may be the only thing on your list
3. Play something on your phone!  - until you turn the bluetooth back off anything you play ((INCLUDING PHONE CALLS)) will start playing through my radio speakers - if you get a phone call I will remind you of how to turn it off quickly, but if you like you may also feel free to use the call as a speaker call.


Secondary Caution : Any sound that comes from your phone will play through the radio speakers until you turn it off - even after you are out of my car for a few feet.  


It's easy to turn off - just go to settings and find bluetooth, there should be a switch or button to click it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment